This 300-hr program teaches and highlights the therapeutic aspect of Yoga, and is designed to bridge the gap between medical science and yogic philosophy. By outlining health as the body’s collective response to any experience, students will learn from a wide spectrum of tools, such as posture correction and stress management, which can then be applied as added knowledge to their current practice. Open to yoga teachers, massage therapists, naturopaths, pilates instructors, and all those who wish to enhance the overall effect of their work, and promote health as a whole.
Opportunities for Yoga Therapists
Once you are certified you will be eligible to
- Be part of the Yoga re:source team offering privates, group classes & workshops
- Work in affiliated physiotherapy clinics
- Work in our Y.O.G.A readaptation program
- Give insurance receipts (recognized by the ANQ)
- Personalize & adapt the yoga practice to meet the needs of your students